You Get: 1 Japa Mala | Mala necklace
- Lobster claw clasp.
- Bronze Om pendant.
- Unpolished natural wood beads.
- Uniquely designed to make counting easier. The cord is woven through the beads so that they move along the length of the strand. Begin at one end and pull each bead toward your counting hand. Once you reach the end, flip the strand over and begin again. This strand has 54 beads and must be counted twice for a full 108 repetitions.
- Used for meditation, to count mantras, and can also be used for counting magical chants or wishes.
23.25″ L (pendant 1.5″ L x .38″ W)
- Brown: blessing, animal/pet magic, earth magic, concentration, stability, locating lost objects, construction, food, finances
- Gold: masculinity, luxury, power, success, confidence, creativity, divinity, abundance, solar magic, justice, health, attraction, energy, strength, mental ability
- Brass: money, attraction, protection
- Bronze: grounding, neutrality, fairness, protection, strength
- White Ash: mental focus and balance, communication, intelligence, wisdom, curiosity, spiritual love, health, protection against unwanted change
- Cotton: healing, luck, protection, rain magic, purification