1 piece of framed art
- Well over 40 hours to complete and is a one of a kind piece of art.
- Signed on the front in copper metallic ink. Title, artist name and date are inked on the back.
- The frame is hand cut and assembled from reclaimed hard wood. Four long, counter-sunk screws hold it together. The backing is made of wood, painted white on the front and midnight blue on the back.
- The tree has more than 300 leaves and well over 3000 beads. There are blue beaded flowers among the branches with silver plated glass bead centers.
- Hidden within the leaves are a smattering of semi-precious stones including peridot, citrine and aventurine.
- The branches, trunk and roots are formed from brown enameled copper wire. Each leaf is beaded, then turned into a branch, then the branches were twisted together and the roots were then separated and curled. The tree is securely attached to the backing with carefully hidden hot glue.
14″ L x 11″ W x 1.5″ H (with frame)
- Green: luck, health, prosperity, vitality, nature, fertility, balance, abundance, emotional health, growth, marriage, plant magic, herbalism, courage, harmony, rejuvenation
- Brown: blessing, animal/pet magic, earth magic, concentration, stability, locating lost objects, construction, food, finances
- Peridot: prosperity, growth, purification, balance, intuition, compassion, cleansing, repelling nightmares, anger management, overcoming nervousness, fertility, friendship, healing, relationships, reducing stress, focus
- Citrine: Sleep, luck, creativity, protection, self-esteem, magical power, optimism, abundance, wealth, focus, endurance, success, courage, resolving family problems, removing negative energy
- Aventurine: creativity, motivation, peace, success, intellect, perception, soothing heartache, clarity, imagination, independence, joy, sexuality, vitality, wealth, romance
- Copper: growth, fertility, career, passion, money, success, love, relationships
enameled copper wire, glass seed beads, gemstone chips, wood, acrylic paint