You Get: 1 Airmed herbal tools set (1 herb spoon, 1 herb knife)
- Hand-wrapped handles. One layer is tightly wrapped to cover the handle, a second layer is woven on top with brass rings as decoration.
- Tassels are made by hand and attached securely under the base wrapping.
- Hand ground and polished edge on knife blade.
- Blade and bowl may be wiped with a damp cloth then dried immediately. Do not submerge or wet the wrapped areas.
- Use in any ritual or spell where herbs are present. The spoon is perfect for scooping herbs, and the knife is sharpened to be able to cut herbs and function similarly to a boline.
- Made from reclaimed kitchen utensils.
- Airmed (Airmid) is an Irish goddess whose tears caused the herbs of the world to spring up from the earth. She was considered to be the Celtic goddess of the healing arts.
Spoon: 9.5″ L (including tassel) x 1.88″ W (across bowl) ; Boline: 10.75″ L (including tassel) x .63″ W (blade width), 2.5″ L cutting edge, 3.5″ L blade
- Purple: knowledge, intuition, spirituality, higher self, insight, clarity, energy, power, happiness, healing, relaxation, peace
- Cotton: healing, luck, protection, rain magic, purification
- Steel: protection, banishing nightmares, removing negativity
- Brass: money, attraction, protection