Enjoy my writing and art? Want to see more? Support my work on Patreon!
It’s very important to have an open mind and to be good to other people. Use the guidelines in this article to be sure that you have an open mind about the world you live in.
1. Understand that there is no such thing as a right or wrong religion. A person’s faith is a very individual choice. It’s alright to talk about your faith and educate others if they want to learn, but never push your faith on another, or allow them to do so to you. We all have the right to believe what feels right for each of us.
2. Accept people no matter what their gender orientation might be. There is a lot more in the world than just male and female. Some people feel that they are a man in a woman’s body, a woman in a man’s body, or that they are both at once. All of these can be true. Never tell someone that what they feel is wrong, or treat them poorly because you do not understand them.
3. Let other people’s sexual orientation be their own business, and yours is your own. Whom someone loves or whom they sleep with is their own choice. Do not put someone down because they are not the same sexuality as you. Accept that love comes in many forms, and is a beautiful thing no matter who is feeling it.
4. Treat men and women equally. Regardless of gender, people are people. Everyone should have the same rights and opportunities, and should receive an equal amount of respect.
5. Do not treat people different because of the color of their skin or where they came from. There is only one race, and that’s Human. Color and nation of origin mean nothing. All people should be treated equally. We should all abide by the same rules, and treat one another with respect.
6. Accept that each person has the right to be an individual. There is no one right way to dress, or one way of living or believing. We are intended to be different from one another, not all alike. Embrace the amazing variety of the human race, and encourage each individual to be their own person. Do not expect everyone to be like you, or believe that you need to be like others.