You Get: 1 Japa Mala | Mala necklace
- Lobster claw clasp.
- Silver plated Om pendant.
- Uniquely designed to make counting easier. The cord is woven through the beads so that they move along the length of the strand. Begin at one end and pull each bead toward your counting hand. Once you reach the end, flip the strand over and begin again.
- Used for meditation, to count mantras, and can also be used for counting magical chants or wishes.
39″ L (pendant 1.38″ L x .63″ W)
- Black: protection, respect, honor, meditation, banishing, grounding, wisdom, learning, uncrossing, repelling negativity, shapeshifting, scrying, contacting spirits, night, truth
- Green: luck, health, prosperity, vitality, nature, fertility, balance, abundance, emotional health, growth, marriage, plant magic, herbalism, courage, harmony, rejuvenation
- Silver: femininity, stability, intuition, dreams, psychic ability, removing negativity, divinity, victory, meditation, lunar magic, luck
- Steel: protection, banishing nightmares, removing negativity
- Glass: transformation, rebirth, focus, communication, all four elements
- Cotton: healing, luck, protection, rain magic, purification
acrylic beads, steel loops, steel bead caps, glass beads, silver plated pendant, cotton floss
Japa Mala necklace | prayer beads | Buddhist japa mala