Crochet Goddess White Amigurumi Doll – Goddess of Air
1 crochet goddess doll
- This piece is called “Goddess of Air”
- Hand crafted with attention to detail.
- This doll is crocheted with cotton and stuffed with poly fiberfill.
- Pure white with 200 strands of hand-strung hair in ivory.
- Wearing earrings and a necklace with silver beads and real quartz crystal gem chips.
- Facial details are made of craft foam.
- This beautifully crocheted air goddess doll is inspired by the Aurai, the Greek nymphs of the breezes. Other air/sky deities include Aura, Shinatobe, Hathor and Brigid. The Goddess is associated with femininity, beauty and womanhood. She’s perfect for any Pagan or Wiccan home or altar. Even if you’re not spiritual, she’s a lovely way to symbolize nature and the element of air. This crochet goddess doll is made from a pattern that I created myself. It took a fair amount of trial and error to make her perfect in my eyes, and now she’s like no other goddess doll you’ll find. She features handmade facial features with a serene expression and hair that was attached one strand at a time. Her jewelry is also handcrafted with gemstones and sterling silver beads. Please note that this amigurumi doll is intended for ritual or display purposes only and is not a toy.
- Small parts. Not intended for children.
7.6″ L x 2.3″ W (across arms) x 2.5″ H (front to back)
- White: purity, truth, inspiration, clarity, spirituality, enlightenment, unity, peace, balance, healing, consecration, protection, clairvoyance, solar magic, lunar magic
crochet cotton, poly fiberfill, craft foam, sterling silver beads, steel wire, quartz crystal gemstone chips