1 triquetra pendant, chain not included
- Hung from a stainless steel loop.
- Hand shaped from steel wire and decorated with beads and thinner wire.
- This piece was created with basic hand tools.
- The triquetra, also called a trinity knot, is a Celtic symbol. It is used to represent protection or the triple goddess and is popular in many branches of paganism.
1.7″ L x 1.3″ W
- Silver: femininity, stability, intuition, dreams, psychic ability, removing negativity, divinity, victory, meditation, lunar magic, luck
- Blue: communication, willpower, focus, forgiveness, good fortune, weight loss, truth, fidelity, patience, harmony, removing negativity, sincerity, astral projection, water, health, psychic awareness, intuition, opportunity, understanding, dreams, protection, meditation
- Steel: protection, banishing nightmares, removing negativity
- Glass: transformation, rebirth, focus, communication, all four elements
steel wire, glass beads, acrylic beads, stainless steel loop