Enjoy my writing and art? Want to see more? Support my work on Patreon!
Times are tough for a lot of folks. Maybe you really want to help, but your finances won’t allow for a big monthly donation. No problem! There are ways that you can show your support for free, which can be a great way to supplement your monthly donation.
Promoting me and my work is always welcome. I can’t earn a living if no one knows who I am! Every time you tell someone about me, you’re increasing the chances that I’ll get a new fan, patron, or customer. You can spread the word by talking about me or BrianaDragon Creations with friends in person, or anywhere online. You can share links on your social media, or, if you’ve got a blog, you can link to me in a post or on your links page. Whatever way you choose to spread the word, every little bit of awareness helps!
So, without further ado, here’s a list of places you can link to:
- My Patreon – Every supporter counts!
- BrianaDragon Creations – This is my site, with a blog and shop
- BrianaDragon Creations Shop – A link straight to the shop, bypassing the homepage
- My Lulu author page – This is where a lot of my books can be purchased in print and ebook
- My Amazon author page – more options for buying my books – (If you’re an Amazon affiliate, you can make money for yourself when you promote my books!)
- BDC on Zazzle – The Zazzle shop that my husband and I run with all of our art on products (If you’re a Zazzle affiliate, you can make money for yourself when you promote our items!)
- My Facebook Fan Page – I post updates about everything I do here, along with images, memes and other content
- My Twitter – likes and retweets are always welcome
- My Pinterest – repinning any of my pins would be great
This isn’t something you can promote, but if you want to have a more personal connection with me, you can send me a friend request:
My Facebook profile – Be aware, I get pretty opinionated here and use NSFW language at times. If you want me to accept your request, send me a PM on Facebook and let me know you’re a patron.