Enjoy my writing and art? Want to see more? Support my work on Patreon!
I wanted to let you all know that we are once again open to guest posts. We’d love to have you folks out there writing for us. We’ve called for guest bloggers in the past, and we’re calling out again. We’re looking to have talented writers share their work with us.
So why would you want to bother guest blogging? It’s not something you get paid for, so why would you do it? The simple answer is exposure. When you write for another blog you get free exposure. They drive the traffic and you get seen. Of course with us, not only are you welcome to add a bio and social links to your piece(s), you can also put affiliate links in and make some money off it too, which is not something that all bloggers allow their guest writers to do.
The other bonus is that guest blogging allows you to write about topics that you may not get to do very often with your other writing venues. This blog especially offers you a lot of variety. You can stretch your creative muscles and get your name and work seen by a new audience at the same time.
We really want to have as many good guest writers as possible. I don’t even care if you’ve never written before. I’ll give you a shot if you can send me a good piece of work. So you can even test the waters here in a way you might not feel comfortable doing at a writing site.
Guest blogging is good for the writer and good for us too, so there’s really no downside. I hope that over time more and more people will write for us. We want to share views other than our own and help get other writers noticed. It may not be much, but it’s one small way that I can help other writers. So feel free to send me something or share this opportunity with other writers you know. The more the merrier!
Currently I’m looking for posts on the following topics:
- Paganism/Wicca/Alternative Spirituality
- Magical practices and original spells/rituals
- Spiritual craft projects
- Herbs and herbal healing
- Homemade natural products
- Positive pieces that help people feel better about themselves or the world around them
- Earth-friendly pieces
If your piece is accepted it will be posted on the blog complete with your bio, social links and a few affiliate links if you like. It will be shared on all my social media accounts. Affiliate links will be checked to make sure they’re to legitimate, safe sites. I will add a featured image that I think fits the piece.
- Use the contact form to send me a sample of the piece you want published. If I like it, I’ll ask for a copy in .doc, .odt or .htm format so you can have links in the piece. (You can also post it in Google Docs and send me the link.)
- Write in proper English using a casual tone. Pieces that don’t need lots of editing are more likely to be accepted.
- Have a short bio (2-3 lines), 1-2 social links, and up to 2 affiliate links ready in case your piece is accepted.
- Write about one of the suggested topics. If you feel you can write something else that will be a great fit, run the idea past me in a contact message before sending your full piece.
- Use good SEO practices if you know how. If not, no worries, just write something good!
- Send articles in broken English or a foreign language, or with numerous errors.
- Send advertisement articles or articles promoting specific products. Don’t send totally off-topic submissions either, please.
- Send a contact message without a sample of the piece you want me to post.
- Get impatient. I’ll read submissions and get back to folks as fast as I can!
I hope to see your submissions soon!