Disclaimer: Links on this site may lead to affiliate sources to help support this blog. We appreciate all purchases, but you are under no obligation. Not all linked products have been tested by the site owners. Read more in our FAQ and Policies.
Enjoy my writing and art? Want to see more? Support my work on Patreon or donate with PayPal.
Over the years I’ve created and posted a handful of natural recipes, and I thought it might be nice to bring them all together in one post for easy reading. I’ll likely write and post more, but that just means another roundup post in the future! So here are the recipes already on the site:
- Arrowroot Powder for Shiny Skin & Setting Makeup
Tips on how to use arrowroot instead of setting veil or skin powder.
- Easy 3 Ingredient Homemade Face Mask for Breakouts Recipe
A great mask to quickly stop breakouts. It’s great just for improving your skin too.
- My All Natural Homemade Toothpaste Recipe
My first toothpaste recipe. A revised version is coming soon.
- Natural Herbal Scrub For Oily Skin Recipe
A recipe I made to help a relative with extremely oily skin.
- Natural Blackhead Firming Scrub Recipe
A recipe I invented to help my mom with some serious clogged pores.
- Natural Moisturizing Sugar Scrub Recipe And Tutorial
This sugar scrub is excellent for anyone wanting softer, brighter skin.
- Natural Moisturizing Shaving Cream Recipe And Tutorial
I made this for my family one Christmas and everyone loved it!
- Sensitive Skin Bath Bombs Recipe And Tutorial
Designed for a niece with eczema, but perfect for anyone with sensitive skin.
- How to Reduce Stretch Marks and Scars Naturally
There’s a stretch mark reducer recipe at the bottom of the post.
I hope you enjoy these posts. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to comment.
Oh, and if you have any natural recipes of your own that you’d like to share, we’d love to have them on the site as guest posts! Use the contact form to submit your recipe. (Just be sure that it’s original, and you haven’t posted it anywhere else.)