I spent most of today working on Wisdom Bites, and it paid off. The book is finally out there for all the public to find and buy loads and loads of copies of. [smiles] I was really hoping that I could finish it so that I could start working on other books next week, and I got it done!
I didn’t complete as many tasks today as I did yesterday (actually, after making this post I did more), but reformatting the book for each thing was a nightmare and took a lot of time. My hand is actually trembling from holding my hand in “heading 2” position (#15) for so bloody long.
- Promoted an item from my Bonanza Shop
- Promoted three items from Zazzle
- Got my Bing and MyPoints credits
- Did some research regarding Zazzle
- Tweeted about a Zazzle sale
- Added three new food photos to FaceBook
- Took and edited screenshots from the WayBack machine
- put up my blog posts
- Updated the fundraiser
- Finished proofreading Wisdom Bites
- Converted the book to PDF
- Published Wisdom Bites in print
- Converted book to mobi format
- Published Wisdom Bites on Kindle
- Pressed CTRL+ALT+2 365 times
- Published Wisdom Bites as epub, it’ll be on Nook, iTunes & Kobo soon
- Promoted a bunch of posts on Hootsuite
- Promoted a Zazzle sale (USE CODE: LUGGAGETAGS2)
- Consolidated another Pinboard
- Tended my MindBloom tree
- Helped make dinner
And now it’s time to relax and get ready for the weekend. I feel really good about what I’ve gotten done in the last few days. I hope that next week will bring lots of productivity, traffic, sales and donations.
Have a great weekend everyone!
(Light blue items were added after the original post, but still today.)