I’ve seen quite a few people lately making these “10 things” posts, so I figured I’d throw my hat into the ring too. The thing is, my life is pretty much an open book, so it was actually hard to think of 10 things that I’m pretty sure the general public doesn’t already know.
1. I have a scar on my lower back from when I had chicken pox at age 4. I never even knew it was there until my first boyfriend pointed it out to me.
2. I can’t whistle like most people. I can only whistle backwards.
3. When I was much younger I wanted to be a Satanist. The Satanists I knew at the time said it wasn’t my true path. They were right!
4. I’m willing to eat almost anything once, and have eaten some strange animals, vegetables and even bugs and human blood. However, I refuse to eat sauerkraut or chitterlings.
5. I still had baby teeth at 33 years old. The dentist was amazed that they’d lasted so long.
6. I can’t swim. I nearly drowned someone the last time I tried.
7. I have “monkey toes”. I can grab and manipulate all sorts of things with my feet. People think it’s really weird.
8. I really like Arabic and Gaelic music. I can’t understand the lyrics, but I love the sound of them.
9. I have been in two motorcycle accidents. I peeled the skin completely off both my palms in one of them, because I landed and skidded on my hands.
10. When I was in 6th grade I taught 4th and 5th grade kids to do left handed macrame. I’m right handed.
Did you know any of those things about me? What do you think?