Well, things seem to be going pretty well with this change in living. There have been some hitches, but overall I’m feeling pretty good about it. I do like it when things go the way I want them to.
So, here are some things from this week:
- Hits on the site have gone up even though I have been doing no promotion whatsoever. The average is about 30-50 hits higher per day than it was last week.
- I’ve gotten new followers on G+, FB and Twitter, again, without taking any direct action.
- I new person subscribed to the newsletter the same day I turned the box back on. We now have 80 subscribers.
- I got my head within 2 inches of my feet in folded butterfly pose! (My hips are paying for it, but, yay!)
- I’ve spent maybe one total hour of time on social media this week and it’s been great. The lack of negative input and bad energy has left me feeling much better.
I know there was more that I wanted to mention, but it just totally went “poof!” out of my head. Oh well, no biggie. I do know that I was mildly bugged by my tablet today. I wanted to get back into my Italian lessons, but when I turned the tablet on it wanted to do updates, then shut down because the battery was used up. It takes forever for this thing to charge. I may or may not get to my lesson today.
I’m actually working on forming some sort of habit of yoga/exercise, learning and meditation every day. It’s still in the working-it-out phase, but I’m going to get there. I’m also going to be spending some time on more spiritual things, like my Tome of Magic (What most call a “book of shadows”) and a book of spiritual beliefs. They’ll be just for me, not for publishing.
I’d also like to get a new item or two into the shop this week, but I’m not sure if that will happen. We do have some new things though. I want to make more too. I’m actually torn between enjoying Skyrim this weekend or working on some goddess dolls. I guess we’ll see what happens. Honestly, I’m not even sure what I’m going to do with the rest of today!
Before I close out for now, I want to share the video I’ve been listening to while I wrote this. I like listening to mantras, and I believe that they have positive effect whether you’re chanting them or just listening to them.