Times are tight for a lot of people right now, and having some extra income really helps. Read this article for some tips for making some extra money online.
- Join paid survey sites. You won’t always qualify for the surveys, but some sites pay well when you do. I’ve seen sites pay from $0.10 up to $5 per survey. Just be sure to make sure you’re working with a legitimate site that will actually pay. Do some research before you join, and never trust on-site reviews. Synovate and OpinionPanel are two good ones.
- Join paid email services. Sites like InboxDollars pay cash to your account for clicking links in email. Some others like MyPoints pay points that can be exchanged for gift certificates. The two sites mentioned are good ones, but do your research before trying others, to make sure you pick a legitimate business.
- Sell items on auction sites. There are a fair number of online auction sites where you can sell off items you have around your home, or your crafts, and make some money. Be sure you look carefully at the fees and terms of any auction site before using them.
- Write articles. Sites exist that pay you to write articles for them. As always, check the reputation and payment structure of the site before joining. Also, each site’s writing requirements are different, and you’ll want to find one that works with the way you write.
- If you create digital art, try uploading your work to a POD (print-on-demand) site like Zazzle or SpreadShirt. These sites allow you to put your art on clothing and gifts and sell those wares. They do all the printing and shipping, you provide the art. With enough work, these sites can provide a very good income.
- Join an affiliate program like LinkShare, and place ads on your website or blog. When people click on the ads and shop with the site you’re advertising, you make money.
- Join Google’s AdSense program, and place ads on your site and blog. Whenever someone clicks on one of the ads, you make a small portion of the ad revenue.
- Browse the internet and look for other opportunities. As always, be sure to do plenty of research on any site you think you might want to join and work with. Internet scammers are a big problem, and you don’t want to fall victim to one of them.